Register for a Bidding Account
- Open up your Chrome or Firefox browser and go to: GrundyHospitalGala.com
- Click the “Auction” tab and sign up using your email.
- Check your email and confirm registration – look in your spam folder if you don’t see it
Browse & Bid on Auction Items
- Click on the Auction tab and browse items by category.
- Add items to your watch list to see when items close, and if you’re currently winning the item; there’s a “watch list” button within each item.
- Access your watch list by clicking on the “My Account” button at the top.
- Click on the item you’re interested in and make a bid.
- You can set a max bid, which will allow for the system to automatically bid for you until the max is reached.
- You will be notified via email or text when you are outbid or if you win an item.
Pay for Items
- If you win an item you will receive an email with instructions to pay.
- Pay using the credit card on file for your account or make arrangements for cash or check payments when you pick up the item(s) you won.
Pick up your Items
- You will be asked to pick up your item at the hospital’s south Outpatient entrance during pick-up times on March 29 and 30. You’ll receive specific instructions via email if you win an item.
Proxy Bidding: Also known as automatic bidding. Our automatic bidding system makes bidding convenient, so you don’t have to keep returning to re-bid every time someone else places a bid.
When you place a bid, enter the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for the item. The other bidders won’t know your maximum bid.
We’ll place bids on your behalf and only bid as much as necessary to ensure that you remain the high bidder up to your maximum amount.
Opening Price: The starting prices for the item.
Reserve Price: The minimum amount of money the item will sell for.
Buy Now: Skip the auction altogether and buy the item for a pre-determined price. The only way to guarantee you’ll get the item.
Start Date: The date and time in which the auction will open.
End Date: The date and time in which the auction will close.
Buyer’s Premium: An auction service fee on the items you win. The Buyer’s Premium may be a percentage of the winning bid, or a flat fee depending on the organizer’s decision. Not all auctions have a Buyer’s Premium.
Have questions? Email email@example.com.Program2021_Final